The common U.S. citizen has little or no information and knowledge about how law enforcement or legal systems work.
Hiring a lawyer who understands and has the knowledge of law and how court systems function is very essential if you have been charged with a crime. A criminal defense lawyer will apply their legal skills and years of courtroom experience to the specifics of your case.
Every case is different and requires a different approach.
Navigating the criminal justice system without a lawyer is not a good idea and can be very confusing, frustrating and risky.
An experienced criminal defense attorney is connected to others within the legal system, so your case won’t be the attorney’s first experience to court.
Our defense lawyers know the procedures, the courtroom personnel, the judges, the jury selection process and the loopholes. When you don’t have an attorney representing you, there are a number of things that could go wrong.
Our defense lawyers
- Will aggressively put in all efforts to get the penalties lowered.
- Can help you achieve fair settlements or plea deals.
- Can protect you from the prosecution.
- Can examine the evidence better than you.
- Will fight for your rights to help keep your criminal history clean by fighting to seal records or expunge records.